What kind of dog is at the end of the Cesar Millan commercial that is really big and white like a shepherd?

I was hoping to see a clip of the video or some information on the dog itself. It's beautiful but i am curious by it's size. When it was sitting being given food, it's head was level with his shoulders. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

What kind of dog is at the end of the Cesar Millan commercial that is really big and white like a shepherd?

I was hoping to see a clip of the video or some information on the dog itself. It's beautiful but i am curious by it's size. When it was sitting being given food, it's head was level with his shoulders. Does anyone know what I am talking about?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What kind of dog is at the end of the Cesar Millan commercial that is really big and white like a shepherd?...

• What kind of dog is at the end of the Cesar Millan commercial that is really big and white like a shepherd?

What kind of dog is at the end of the Cesar Millan commercial that is really big and white like a shepherd? Dog Breed Discussions
      I was hoping to see a clip of the video or some information on the dog itself. It's beautiful but i am curious by it's size. When it was sitting being given food, it's head was level with his shoulders. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

What kind of dog is at the end of the Cesar Millan commercial that is really big and white like a shepherd? Dog Breed Discussions