Does anyone know how much dog vaccinations cost in Australia?

Hi, I just adopted an 8 week old Border Collie/Kelpie/Cattle dog mix from the local pound. She has had her first vaccination and I will have to take her in for her next one. I'm wondering how much it will cost. It does not have to the exact amount.thanks

Hi, I just adopted an 8 week old Border Collie/Kelpie/Cattle dog mix from the local pound. She has had her first vaccination and I will have to take her in for her next one. I'm wondering how much it will cost. It does not have to the exact amount.thanks...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Does anyone know how much dog vaccinations cost in Australia?...

• Does anyone know how much dog vaccinations cost in Australia?

Does anyone know how much dog vaccinations cost in Australia? Dog Breed Discussions
      Hi, I just adopted an 8 week old Border Collie/Kelpie/Cattle dog mix from the local pound. She has had her first vaccination and I will have to take her in for her next one. I'm wondering how much it will cost. It does not have to the exact amount.thanks

Does anyone know how much dog vaccinations cost in Australia? Dog Breed Discussions
    • My vet does it for about $50 and that covers Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvo and kennel cough.He is also considered quite cheap, (half price spaying/neutering + free vaccination on sterilisation ect) he deals with mostly low wage people/areas. Your best bet would be to call around.EDIT - Pitbullron - go kill ur self. fag.

• Why not just call your vet? People here would have NO idea how much your vet charges. My first visit to the vet's with a new dog usually runs around $200.00 because of bloodwork, heartworm meds, etc. Seeing that you live in Australia, it's summer there, so you'll need to keep your dog on Heartgard. You'll need to take in a stool sample to check for worms.Pitbullron, or whatever your name is, go take a flying leap. You've been reported to YA's.