What breed of dog is the best out of the AK, the BC, the AS or the ACD?

AK= Australian kelpieBC= Border collieAS= Australian ShepherdACD= Australian cattle dogi personally think the Kelpie but my friends think the other dogs are better what do you think...?If somebody doesnt know what one of these dogs look like please…

AK= Australian kelpieBC= Border collieAS= Australian ShepherdACD= Australian cattle dogi personally think the Kelpie but my friends think the other dogs are better what do you think...?If somebody doesnt know what one of these dogs look like please…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What breed of dog is the best out of the AK, the BC, the AS or the ACD?...

• What breed of dog is the best out of the AK, the BC, the AS or the ACD?

What breed of dog is the best out of the AK, the BC, the AS or the ACD? Dog Breed Discussions
      AK= Australian kelpieBC= Border collieAS= Australian ShepherdACD= Australian cattle dogi personally think the Kelpie but my friends think the other dogs are better what do you think...?If somebody doesnt know what one of these dogs look like please search it up :)If somebody doesnt know what one of these dogs look like please search it up :)

What breed of dog is the best out of the AK, the BC, the AS or the ACD? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Having worked with BC, AS, and ACD, (I've never even seen a kelpie) I prefer the Border Collie. In all dog lists it is the number one smartest of all breeds. I've seen far too many aggressive ACDs, and I'm not fond of the hyper personality of the AS. BCs are hyper, but easy to control if given a job. I don't see this in the AS and I've been a trainer for over 40 years.

• Having owned all of the breeds you ask about, my pick would be ACD for an experience handler, kelpie for beginners. The Aussie shepherd is a little less sharp and a little more goofy than the others, and the BC can be plain neurotic.

• it depends on what you want from a dog..my preference is for border collies in what you have listed because of the drive, the coat and the personality but ...i would rather not own any of them i like a particular type of drive.