My friend is 27 like I am and he is on my baseball, football, wrestling, hockey, and my lacrosse team?

He is on all my sports teams and he works on the farm I work at and he wants a dog . I told him to geta Rottweiler, German shepherd, great pyreenes, Bearocean, Australian shepherd, australian kelpie, australian cattle dog or a border collie because he…

My friend is 27 like I am and he is on my baseball, football, wrestling, hockey, and my lacrosse team?

He is on all my sports teams and he works on the farm I work at and he wants a dog . I told him to geta Rottweiler, German shepherd, great pyreenes, Bearocean, Australian shepherd, australian kelpie, australian cattle dog or a border collie because he…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : My friend is 27 like I am and he is on my baseball, football, wrestling, hockey, and my lacrosse team?...

• My friend is 27 like I am and he is on my baseball, football, wrestling, hockey, and my lacrosse team?

My friend is 27 like I am and he is on my baseball, football, wrestling, hockey, and my lacrosse team? Dog Breed Discussions
      He is on all my sports teams and he works on the farm I work at and he wants a dog . I told him to geta Rottweiler, German shepherd, great pyreenes, Bearocean, Australian shepherd, australian kelpie, australian cattle dog or a border collie because he work from 6:30am to 9:00Pm I work from 6:30 am to 2:30 pm

My friend is 27 like I am and he is on my baseball, football, wrestling, hockey, and my lacrosse team? Dog Breed Discussions