How much would it cost for a Kelpie cross Cattle Dog Puppy?

This is in regards of; if they were not free. Also if they have been Vaccinated and microchipped.What would be a reasonable price under these circumstances. Just to not be overly ripped off.Plus add into account that if the parents were not working dogs

This is in regards of; if they were not free. Also if they have been Vaccinated and microchipped.What would be a reasonable price under these circumstances. Just to not be overly ripped off.Plus add into account that if the parents were not working dogs...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How much would it cost for a Kelpie cross Cattle Dog Puppy?...

• How much would it cost for a Kelpie cross Cattle Dog Puppy?

How much would it cost for a Kelpie cross Cattle Dog Puppy? Dog Breed Discussions
      This is in regards of; if they were not free. Also if they have been Vaccinated and microchipped.What would be a reasonable price under these circumstances. Just to not be overly ripped off.Plus add into account that if the parents were not working dogs

How much would it cost for a Kelpie cross Cattle Dog Puppy? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Were the parents proven working dogs? If so, I'd say around $200-$400, more if the parents were also health tested.Add:Not working dogs? Then $50-$150 depending on how much microchipping costs in your area (know they probably got a deal when they chipped a whole litter too). That particular mix would serve great purpose as a working dog, but I fail to see any point whatsoever in mixing 2 dogs of this breed that don't work. So with no special qualities aside from being mutts, the price should not be extravagant

• Be careful - quite often BYBs who are producing these mix-bred puppies are asking, and apparently getting, more than a puppy of either breed would cost, simply because they are persuading the gullible that they are buying 'something special', which of course, they are not. Fact is a mix-bred puppy shouldn't really cost more than your basic mongrel (mutt if you prefer) costs, where you are.I'm not knocking mix-bred puppies - every puppy deserves a good home after all. But I AM knocking the people who are producing this sort of puppy. Big time. Be careful!