my chihuahua is loyal to my big dog, but not me?

everytime my mum takes my big dog ( kelpie x )for a walk, my chihuahua will be very sad and waits around the door until he gets back. when i go out he never cries or do anything only my big dog does. anyone can help me make the chihuahua more loyal to me…

everytime my mum takes my big dog ( kelpie x )for a walk, my chihuahua will be very sad and waits around the door until he gets back. when i go out he never cries or do anything only my big dog does. anyone can help me make the chihuahua more loyal to me…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : my chihuahua is loyal to my big dog, but not me?...

• my chihuahua is loyal to my big dog, but not me?

my chihuahua is loyal to my big dog, but not me? Dog Breed Discussions
      everytime my mum takes my big dog ( kelpie x )for a walk, my chihuahua will be very sad and waits around the door until he gets back. when i go out he never cries or do anything only my big dog does. anyone can help me make the chihuahua more loyal to me ? would i need to do stuff to make me become a pack leader ?

my chihuahua is loyal to my big dog, but not me? Dog Breed Discussions
    • It's pretty much like everyone else said, your large dog has established himself as the pack leader. You need to be the pack leader. Their are alot of books and internet resources on dominance training and pack training. The idea is, become pack leader and gain the loyalty of both your dogs.