What dog will be good with a Husky?

A Husky is a big dog, you knowI want a dog which will get along with a Husky. Preferably an intelligent dog, I love Australian Kelpie's but I don't know if it will work :oMy girlfriend won't give in...she really wants a Husky again, she had one before,…

A Husky is a big dog, you knowI want a dog which will get along with a Husky. Preferably an intelligent dog, I love Australian Kelpie's but I don't know if it will work :oMy girlfriend won't give in...she really wants a Husky again, she had one before,…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What dog will be good with a Husky?...

• What dog will be good with a Husky?

What dog will be good with a Husky? Dog Breed Discussions
      A Husky is a big dog, you knowI want a dog which will get along with a Husky. Preferably an intelligent dog, I love Australian Kelpie's but I don't know if it will work :oMy girlfriend won't give in...she really wants a Husky again, she had one before, but I want a dog too--------------------I have asked questions about a Border Collie on here a while ago.Thank you

What dog will be good with a Husky? Dog Breed Discussions
    • A beagal or hound...so they could howl together. Dogs get jealous and hurt when you bring a new muh trucker in. Whats the use, it's not like Husky's need to play fight to keep strong and healthy. They only wanna pull sleds in the cold. That's excitment for them, not having a partner to play with.

• i think you would be fine as long as you dont get a small dog cause huskys have a high prey drive also u would be better getting a dog of the opposite sex there a better chance of them getting along just make sure theyre fixed so theres no puppies