how to stop new puppy from barking at night?

i got a puppy shes staffie cross kelpie and shes about 7 weeks old, at night she wants to be in bed with us but we dont wanther in our bed, how do i stop her barking outside our bedroom at night so she doesnt wake my daughter

i got a puppy shes staffie cross kelpie and shes about 7 weeks old, at night she wants to be in bed with us but we dont wanther in our bed, how do i stop her barking outside our bedroom at night so she doesnt wake my daughter...
    Dog Breed Discussions : how to stop new puppy from barking at night?...

• how to stop new puppy from barking at night?

how to stop new puppy from barking at night? Dog Breed Discussions
      i got a puppy shes staffie cross kelpie and shes about 7 weeks old, at night she wants to be in bed with us but we dont wanther in our bed, how do i stop her barking outside our bedroom at night so she doesnt wake my daughter

how to stop new puppy from barking at night? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Try the sites below for tips. In the meantime, your puppy should've been left with it's mom until 8 weeks old. It's missing her mother, and you should let it be with you in your bed if that was your choice to take a 7 week old puppy. Poor puppy! It doesn't know where it's mom is and is missing her. For right now, I'd give more TLC to the poor little new puppy who's missing it's mom. Your daughter should understand in the meantime. Have a heart.

• Crate her in your room and firmly hit the crate when she whines and then after she no longer makes any noise for weeks move the crate to a different place and crate her there. This worked for all three of my dogs.

• When you say outside your bedroom door I assume the dog is loose. If that is the case, you need to get this dog a kennel to sleep in. Place blankets in the bottom of the kennel, perhaps a piece of clothing from its favorite person (the smell is comforting). A ticking clock helps too. Make the kennel cozy for the puppy to sleep in where it does not feel alone. When my present dog was a puppy he would whine and bark in his kennel until I brought the kennel into the bedroom where he could see me in bed. He would settle down to sleep and so would I. Good Luck!

• um...just give them a bone or something to chew on but most puppies cry all night when they are in there crate its just how it is. my parents take turns sleeping with him in our den so he won't be so sad. Puppies just cry when they can't be with u. Just give her some love :D

• Get your puppy a kennel to sleep in. When my boxer pup did this i put a tee shirt that had my scent on it in the kennel. It really seemed to help. Also i keep the TV on so it doesnt feel so alone. i know how miserable a whinny pup is at night so i hope this helps!