what is a healthy weight for a 12 week old staffy x?

my pup tiger is 12 weeks old and he weighs* 4.7 kg is that a good weight he is staffy X kelpie

my pup tiger is 12 weeks old and he weighs* 4.7 kg is that a good weight he is staffy X kelpie...
    Dog Breed Discussions : what is a healthy weight for a 12 week old staffy x?...

• what is a healthy weight for a 12 week old staffy x?

what is a healthy weight for a 12 week old staffy x? Dog Breed Discussions
      my pup tiger is 12 weeks old and he weighs* 4.7 kg is that a good weight he is staffy X kelpie

what is a healthy weight for a 12 week old staffy x? Dog Breed Discussions
    • what was the mother and father it should be between there if you don't know then feel your dogs ribs and if you can feel them somewhat but they're not very visible that's pretty healthy make sure to feed him good dog food and you should be ok

• The ideal weight for all dogs is to be able to pet along the side of your dog and feel their ribs lightly but not be able to see them. However at 12 weeks old its pretty hard to tell what is the best weight b/c they are in the middle of their growing stages. As long as their belly isn't really big and you are feeding them according to how much the bag of food suggest you give for your pups weight and age you should be fine.

• I got my Pit Bull when he was about 12 weeks I took him to the vet that same week I got him and he weighed 21lbs they told me that was a healty weight and he should put on a couple pounds a week.. Another thing they told me was to not limit his intake of food til hes about 7 months since he is a large breed puppy and he needs lots of nutrients so feed him about 3 cups a day.. Now mine is about 17months and weighs 95lbs good luck!!!!