How to make my German Shepherd puppy play gently with my tiny puppy?

My little griffon is really playful, but once she see the Puppy German Shepherd, she keep running away, how to make them go along?

My little griffon is really playful, but once she see the Puppy German Shepherd, she keep running away, how to make them go along?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How to make my German Shepherd puppy play gently with my tiny puppy?...

• How to make my German Shepherd puppy play gently with my tiny puppy?

How to make my German Shepherd puppy play gently with my tiny puppy? Dog Breed Discussions
      My little griffon is really playful, but once she see the Puppy German Shepherd, she keep running away, how to make them go along?

How to make my German Shepherd puppy play gently with my tiny puppy? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Have them put together calmly just side to side so the lil puppy is comfortable. As the one of the dogs would invite the other dog to play ,let them do this and ad you see the German shepherd play dominate give him a firm touch to let him know the level of intensity He plays at. Do this repeatedly. So He gets it.