The German Shepherd Dog, are they a good protector good and are they good in kids?

The German Shepherd Dog, are they a good protector good and are they good in kids?

The German Shepherd Dog, are they a good protector good and are they good in kids?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : The German Shepherd Dog, are they a good protector good and are they good in kids?...

• The German Shepherd Dog, are they a good protector good and are they good in kids?

The German Shepherd Dog, are they a good protector good and are they good in kids? Dog Breed Discussions

The German Shepherd Dog, are they a good protector good and are they good in kids? Dog Breed Discussions
    • German Shepherds are natural guard dogs. They are considered to be one of the best protection dogs there are. They are good with kids, and are very loyal. They form strong bonds with their families. They are energetic and playful dogs. They are good family pets.

• German Shepherds are amazing dogs. They're natural guard dogs. They're loyal and playful and very easy to train. They form strong bonds with the people that take care of them. They're naturally good with kids. They're good with other animals if you train them to be. They are my favorite breed of dog. I've had two and they both made amazing pets.However, I will say that the german shepherd has the strongest dog bite next to the rottweiler, so make sure that if there's someone around that they aren't too fond of, you get them away so the person doesn't get hurt. But they are great dogs.There's a show on Animal Planet called Dogs 101. It shows information about different breeds of dogs. Pros & cons & such. If you keep an eye out for it, there's one about German Shepherds & it will tell you all you need to know.I'll say that the Golden Retriever is the most loyal dog. Perfect with kids. It was named the #1 Family Pet in the US. They are my 2nd favorite dog.

• hi,The German Shepherd Dog is one of America's most popular breeds--for good reason. He's an intelligent and capable working dog. His devotion and courage are unmatched. And he's amazingly versatile, excelling at most anything he's trained to do: guide and assistance work for the handicapped, police and military service, herding, search and rescue, drug detection, competitive obedience and, last but not least, faithful companion.here's more info:http://dogtime.com/german-shepherd-dog.htmlhope this helps.

• Oh yeah, they are a great dog, very protective and loyal to the family members. In fact, we have one at home. I love him so much and he's the best dog I've ever seen. If you want to know more about the German shepherd dog, take a time to read this link, you will learn a lot.http://www.justshepherds.com/germanshepherdprofile.htm

• I have had many GSDs in my life. Every single one of them was a natural protector and adored children. They were however, given strict rules and trained, they were also carefully selected for temperaments suitable for children. German Shepherds are strong active dogs that need training and consistancy. If bored they can do a lot of damage trying to entertain themselves. Also, many lines of german shepherd are bred for high prey drive. These dogs are not suitable for inexperienced owners, or families with young children. German Shepherds are and always will be my favorite breed.