Can a German shepherd live in a 3 bedroom town house?

Hey, I am thinking of getting a German shepherd. I live in a 2 story (plus basement) townhouse, I have two teenagers but they are gone every second week. I am wondering if a German shepherd can live in this type of environment. I have plenty experience…

Hey, I am thinking of getting a German shepherd. I live in a 2 story (plus basement) townhouse, I have two teenagers but they are gone every second week. I am wondering if a German shepherd can live in this type of environment. I have plenty experience…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Can a German shepherd live in a 3 bedroom town house?...

• Can a German shepherd live in a 3 bedroom town house?

Can a German shepherd live in a 3 bedroom town house? Dog Breed Discussions
      Hey, I am thinking of getting a German shepherd. I live in a 2 story (plus basement) townhouse, I have two teenagers but they are gone every second week. I am wondering if a German shepherd can live in this type of environment. I have plenty experience with animals.

Can a German shepherd live in a 3 bedroom town house? Dog Breed Discussions
    • As long as you give a German Shepherd plenty of exercise and mental stimulation eg> training, there should be no problem.Gsd`s when mature need at least 2-3 hours exercise and some of that should be off lead. It will help a lot if you have at least a small yard or garden to let the pup/dog out to its toilets.

• Why not I used to live in Brooklyn NY and had a 2 bedroom apt.and no basement and had a full grown Doberman and a full grown German Shepherd and never had a problem.Shepherds can adapt to anything especially if you have a basement,your very lucky. Get him or her. GOOD LUCK!