where can you find a pure breed german shepherd dog in the philippines? respectable breeders?

im looking for a german shepherd as a watch dog. is there any where around manila.. [5 hours away max] where i can find a breeder that is respectable? it will be living on large property when it becomes larger and after socializing in a condo.

where can you find a pure breed german shepherd dog in the philippines? respectable breeders?

im looking for a german shepherd as a watch dog. is there any where around manila.. [5 hours away max] where i can find a breeder that is respectable? it will be living on large property when it becomes larger and after socializing in a condo....
    Dog Breed Discussions : where can you find a pure breed german shepherd dog in the philippines? respectable breeders?...

• where can you find a pure breed german shepherd dog in the philippines? respectable breeders?

where can you find a pure breed german shepherd dog in the philippines? respectable breeders? Dog Breed Discussions
      im looking for a german shepherd as a watch dog. is there any where around manila.. [5 hours away max] where i can find a breeder that is respectable? it will be living on large property when it becomes larger and after socializing in a condo.

where can you find a pure breed german shepherd dog in the philippines? respectable breeders? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I have no personal contacts in the Philippines.However, Mario P. Magsaysay is a judge of GSDs, and past president of the Philippine Canine Club. The web-address and e-address of the PCC are in http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/The_GSD_Source/links/Kennel_Clubs_001198303430/There is a GSD Federation in the Philippines, but I can find no web-address for it - if you find a web-address or e-address that WORKS for that GSDF, please let the Owner of The_GSD_Source know.Les P, owner of GSD_Friendly: http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/GSD_Friendly"In GSDs" as of 1967