What do you think of the soft coated wheaten terrier?

I've been wanting a soft coated wheaten terrier for awhile now, and would like some personal experience thought about the breed. Give me your honest opinions about them and what is the best way to raise them. I have already looked up so much information…

I've been wanting a soft coated wheaten terrier for awhile now, and would like some personal experience thought about the breed. Give me your honest opinions about them and what is the best way to raise them. I have already looked up so much information…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What do you think of the soft coated wheaten terrier?...

• What do you think of the soft coated wheaten terrier?

What do you think of the soft coated wheaten terrier? Dog Breed Discussions
      I've been wanting a soft coated wheaten terrier for awhile now, and would like some personal experience thought about the breed. Give me your honest opinions about them and what is the best way to raise them. I have already looked up so much information online, I want some one on one information now! :)

What do you think of the soft coated wheaten terrier? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Make sure you get from a reputable breeder as they have been so over breed these days and are really aggressive now. I work at a vet clinic in toronto and we have tons of these as patients. We always muzzle them. i wouldn't reccomend with small children