Does anyone have any ideas on how to keep a rat terrier puppy challenged. As in the right type of toys?

My rat terrier is 14 months old and highly energetic, I'm trying to keep her challenged so she doesn't keep getting into the wrong things. I just bought her a toy bone that I fill the ends with a lil' bit of peanut butter or beef sticks to keep her…

Does anyone have any ideas on how to keep a rat terrier puppy challenged. As in the right type of toys?

My rat terrier is 14 months old and highly energetic, I'm trying to keep her challenged so she doesn't keep getting into the wrong things. I just bought her a toy bone that I fill the ends with a lil' bit of peanut butter or beef sticks to keep her…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Does anyone have any ideas on how to keep a rat terrier puppy challenged. As in the right type of toys?...

• Does anyone have any ideas on how to keep a rat terrier puppy challenged. As in the right type of toys?

Does anyone have any ideas on how to keep a rat terrier puppy challenged. As in the right type of toys? Dog Breed Discussions
      My rat terrier is 14 months old and highly energetic, I'm trying to keep her challenged so she doesn't keep getting into the wrong things. I just bought her a toy bone that I fill the ends with a lil' bit of peanut butter or beef sticks to keep her busy, but I need more ideas.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to keep a rat terrier puppy challenged. As in the right type of toys? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I have a rat terrier and the best way to keep them calm is long walks. Rat terriers love walking and after walking they are calm. Also I spoil my dogs and I have a box of toys and I spill them all out on the floor and he plays. Also they love to play catch. Also my rat terrier has a large rawhide he gnaws on in between playing and walks and he has to have one every night, its his routine for some reason. He looks at me like where is my bone when I go to sleep. Mostly it is the walks though. They love walking. Rawhide has to be large so they cant choke.