Does Anyone know where to find a puppy rat terrier for sell?

I'm looking for a female puppy Rat Terrier. She doesn't have to have papers, I just want another rat terrier, they are such wonderful dogs and a great joy to my family. If anyone knows any good breeders or places to adopted them in NC I would really…

I'm looking for a female puppy Rat Terrier. She doesn't have to have papers, I just want another rat terrier, they are such wonderful dogs and a great joy to my family. If anyone knows any good breeders or places to adopted them in NC I would really…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Does Anyone know where to find a puppy rat terrier for sell?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Does Anyone know where to find a puppy rat terrier for sell?

Does Anyone know where to find a puppy rat terrier for sell? Dog Breed Discussions
      I'm looking for a female puppy Rat Terrier. She doesn't have to have papers, I just want another rat terrier, they are such wonderful dogs and a great joy to my family. If anyone knows any good breeders or places to adopted them in NC I would really appriecate it.

Does Anyone know where to find a puppy rat terrier for sell? Dog Breed Discussions
    • You can check http://www.petfinder.com/It's an adoption based website where you can find Rat Terriers (and other breeds, and mixes) for adoption in your area.Avoid buying online, from pet stores, or from newspaper ads.http://www.stoppuppymills.org/

• You can search www.dogbreedinfo.com for breeders. Just go to the R's and find rat terrier and click on breeders. or you could go to www.petfinder.com. Though pay close attention to their temperament. They will say it on the side if they are good with kids pets ect. You could look up local rat terrier rescues close to you. Just go online and type in rat terrier and then your state after and they should pop up. Try to avoid pet stores because they tend to work with puppy mills and breeders that are overflowing with dogs because they tend to be like puppy mills, just in a slightly smaller scale.