What is the average life of a small Boston Terrier?

She is a small Boston terrier and she is turning 6 on May 8. I really love her and I want her to be here as long as possible.

She is a small Boston terrier and she is turning 6 on May 8. I really love her and I want her to be here as long as possible....
    Dog Breed Discussions : What is the average life of a small Boston Terrier?...

• What is the average life of a small Boston Terrier?

What is the average life of a small Boston Terrier? Dog Breed Discussions
      She is a small Boston terrier and she is turning 6 on May 8. I really love her and I want her to be here as long as possible.

What is the average life of a small Boston Terrier? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I have a boston terrier too! So far we have had her for 8 1/2 years! She was born on Sept. 11th! It's kinda creepy, but anyway! I think your dog will still be around for a while! I really want my dog to stay around a long time too! I love her and I don't know what I'd do without her!

• 10 to 12 years. My Mom took great care of ours and she lived to 16 years of age. Lots of walks, good food and keep him/her on a leash near any roads. Best wishes.

• I've known a few that lived as long as 18-20 years. Much depends on the genetic heritage (breeding lines) of the dog. Some lines are longer-lived than others. So genetics and degree of care are the biggest things in predicting the lifespan. If the dog is very well cared for and from good breeding, then 10 - 15 years is pretty normal.