Would it be physically possible for a male Staffordshire bull terrier to have sex with a female?

Patterdale terrier. I'm not planning on breeding the two breeds so don't all shout at me lol I was just wondering if it is possible as a staffy is a big breed and a patterdale terrier is a little breed. Thanks in advance.23 hours ago - 3 days left to…

Would it be physically possible for a male Staffordshire bull terrier to have sex with a female?

Patterdale terrier. I'm not planning on breeding the two breeds so don't all shout at me lol I was just wondering if it is possible as a staffy is a big breed and a patterdale terrier is a little breed. Thanks in advance.23 hours ago - 3 days left to…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Would it be physically possible for a male Staffordshire bull terrier to have sex with a female?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Would it be physically possible for a male Staffordshire bull terrier to have sex with a female?

Would it be physically possible for a male Staffordshire bull terrier to have sex with a female? Dog Breed Discussions
      Patterdale terrier. I'm not planning on breeding the two breeds so don't all shout at me lol I was just wondering if it is possible as a staffy is a big breed and a patterdale terrier is a little breed. Thanks in advance.23 hours ago - 3 days left to answer.

Would it be physically possible for a male Staffordshire bull terrier to have sex with a female? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Its possible but it would probably kill the Terrier if she got pregnant or tried to deliver the puppies.One of the strangest mixes I've seen in a shelter was a Basset Hound/Labrador cross! The body was Basset with the head of a Lab- weird and I do hope the mother was the Lab!

• It's possible for almost any 2 breeds to mate. Is it safe? No. Especially for the female.When a smaller breed female breeds with a larger breed male - the results are usually horrible. The female would not be able to physically handle whelping such large puppies and may die or need an emergency c-section.

• You would be surprised at the size of dogs that mate. When a female is ready she and the male will do about anything to mate - in this case size doesn't matter.