How can I tell if a Rat Terrier is not going to grow much?

How can I tell if a Rat Terrier is not going to grow much?I'm looking for a Rat Terrier, but I want him/her to be very small but I would like to get one at about 8 weeks old. So, is there any way to tell if the dog is a runt or isn't going to grow too…

How can I tell if a Rat Terrier is not going to grow much?I'm looking for a Rat Terrier, but I want him/her to be very small but I would like to get one at about 8 weeks old. So, is there any way to tell if the dog is a runt or isn't going to grow too…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How can I tell if a Rat Terrier is not going to grow much?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How can I tell if a Rat Terrier is not going to grow much?

How can I tell if a Rat Terrier is not going to grow much? Dog Breed Discussions
      How can I tell if a Rat Terrier is not going to grow much?I'm looking for a Rat Terrier, but I want him/her to be very small but I would like to get one at about 8 weeks old. So, is there any way to tell if the dog is a runt or isn't going to grow too big? I would like one to be roughly 8 inches or so. Thanks in advance!

How can I tell if a Rat Terrier is not going to grow much? Dog Breed Discussions