What are some cute girl dog names for a terrier mix or a miniature poodle?

My dad and mom are looking at getting a terrier mix or a miniature poodle that's white and gray, white, white and tan, white and black or white and brown as a late christmas gift for themselves. What are some cute girl dog names? A list of names and if…

My dad and mom are looking at getting a terrier mix or a miniature poodle that's white and gray, white, white and tan, white and black or white and brown as a late christmas gift for themselves. What are some cute girl dog names? A list of names and if…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What are some cute girl dog names for a terrier mix or a miniature poodle?...

• What are some cute girl dog names for a terrier mix or a miniature poodle?

What are some cute girl dog names for a terrier mix or a miniature poodle? Dog Breed Discussions
      My dad and mom are looking at getting a terrier mix or a miniature poodle that's white and gray, white, white and tan, white and black or white and brown as a late christmas gift for themselves. What are some cute girl dog names? A list of names and if it's for a terrier mix or a miniature poodle and the color will help out a lot. We have a Lily in are family who is a terrier mix. Thank you to everyone who help out with this one.

What are some cute girl dog names for a terrier mix or a miniature poodle? Dog Breed Discussions
    • The Bubblegum DuchessChristmas (Crissy)AngelMarblesStinkettePrincess PawdingdonKiaraBoobooTwinkle (Twinky)Oompa Loompa (Actually that is a Boy's Name)DognissPuddle The PoodleJabberJayAthenaHermioneLady Paw PawI'm sorry If some of these are weird or Random but I found them cute :)

• pom poms,jewel,lilly,daisy,neena,flower,diamonds,snow flake,snow white,snow ball,caramal,chocolate,sipreana,hanna,rosie,rose,lola,ruby,emiy,or sparkles