How long does it take an American Staffordshire Terrier Mix to reach full size?

We have a 13 week old Staffordshire Terrier Mix who is 28 Lbs. He will probably get to 60lbs so how long does it take for him to reach his full size???we took him to the vet and they said he would be 60 or more....I just wasnt sure how long it would take…

We have a 13 week old Staffordshire Terrier Mix who is 28 Lbs. He will probably get to 60lbs so how long does it take for him to reach his full size???we took him to the vet and they said he would be 60 or more....I just wasnt sure how long it would take…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How long does it take an American Staffordshire Terrier Mix to reach full size?...

• How long does it take an American Staffordshire Terrier Mix to reach full size?

How long does it take an American Staffordshire Terrier Mix to reach full size? Dog Breed Discussions
      We have a 13 week old Staffordshire Terrier Mix who is 28 Lbs. He will probably get to 60lbs so how long does it take for him to reach his full size???we took him to the vet and they said he would be 60 or more....I just wasnt sure how long it would take for him to get that big since he is only 13 weeks i figured it wouldnt be to long....We got him from the humane society and they said he is a pitbull mix but doesnt say what else he is mixed with so that part we do not know

How long does it take an American Staffordshire Terrier Mix to reach full size? Dog Breed Discussions
    • What's he mixed with?? If you can predict that he will reach 60 lbs... ?? How come you don't know when he'll get there?? If he is 28 lbs at 13 weeks of age, he is going to be bigger than 60lbs when he is an adult..

• Most likely to reach his full height( at the shoulders) by approx 9-10 months but he'll fill out more after that muscle wise. Most pits I've seen are pretty much full groen by 1 year.