Where is a rescue place to buy a silky terrier in Carson or Torrance?

I'm planning to adopt a Silky Terrier now but I don't know where to adopt one. I live in Carson 90745 and I want to a rescue shelter either in Carson 90745 or Torrance 90505 or Torrance 90501so that I can adopt a Silky Terrier. And aslo how much would it…

I'm planning to adopt a Silky Terrier now but I don't know where to adopt one. I live in Carson 90745 and I want to a rescue shelter either in Carson 90745 or Torrance 90505 or Torrance 90501so that I can adopt a Silky Terrier. And aslo how much would it…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Where is a rescue place to buy a silky terrier in Carson or Torrance?...

• Where is a rescue place to buy a silky terrier in Carson or Torrance?

Where is a rescue place to buy a silky terrier in Carson or Torrance? Dog Breed Discussions
      I'm planning to adopt a Silky Terrier now but I don't know where to adopt one. I live in Carson 90745 and I want to a rescue shelter either in Carson 90745 or Torrance 90505 or Torrance 90501so that I can adopt a Silky Terrier. And aslo how much would it cost if I adopted a Silky Terrier in that rescue shelter you might mention? Also, if I adopt a Silky Terrier in a rescue shelter, will it already have the vaccine shots and check ups it will need?

Where is a rescue place to buy a silky terrier in Carson or Torrance? Dog Breed Discussions