What is the best thing to use on a boston terrier to rid of fleas that is not expensive?

I have a one year old boston terrier that lives in the house but goes out to do her business. What is an inexpensive way to rid of fleas and keep them off of her?

What is the best thing to use on a boston terrier to rid of fleas that is not expensive?

I have a one year old boston terrier that lives in the house but goes out to do her business. What is an inexpensive way to rid of fleas and keep them off of her?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What is the best thing to use on a boston terrier to rid of fleas that is not expensive?...

• What is the best thing to use on a boston terrier to rid of fleas that is not expensive?

What is the best thing to use on a boston terrier to rid of fleas that is not expensive? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have a one year old boston terrier that lives in the house but goes out to do her business. What is an inexpensive way to rid of fleas and keep them off of her?

What is the best thing to use on a boston terrier to rid of fleas that is not expensive? Dog Breed Discussions
    • using flea shampoo for dogs is not that effective. and NEVER bathe your dog daily. this could cause sickness and dryness of the skin.i found that frintline works best for me and my dogs but it has quite a price on it and you'll have to look to find the cheapest kind online.hope this helps!