Help where in Florida can I find a place to adopt a bull terrier?

Hi I am interested in adopting a bull terrier I have tried looking online but can't find any place. I wanted to know if anyone knows of a place I can adopt one or any suggestions would really be appreciated.Thank You.

Hi I am interested in adopting a bull terrier I have tried looking online but can't find any place. I wanted to know if anyone knows of a place I can adopt one or any suggestions would really be appreciated.Thank You....
    Dog Breed Discussions : Help where in Florida can I find a place to adopt a bull terrier?...

• Help where in Florida can I find a place to adopt a bull terrier?

Help where in Florida can I find a place to adopt a bull terrier? Dog Breed Discussions
      Hi I am interested in adopting a bull terrier I have tried looking online but can't find any place. I wanted to know if anyone knows of a place I can adopt one or any suggestions would really be appreciated.Thank You.

Help where in Florida can I find a place to adopt a bull terrier? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Check Humaine Society's, and animal shelters. you might also want to stop by a vet office, because they usually know a lot about were to adopt good dogs.

• HI, In New York City, the shelters are over run w/ pit bulls. Many are in danger and dont have much time left because their is no room. I can send a list to you if you send me an email thru Y! Answers and also hook you up with a women who works to save dogs and can maybee arrange for a dog to be driven to you in Florida.....