Whats the difference between a pitbull terrier and a bull terrier?

is there a difference between either. Is teh bull terrier the one with the long nose or are they pitbulls aslweel and if anyone knows the breed of pitbulls that have the flat head with the very wide jaws, kinda like a crocidile?

is there a difference between either. Is teh bull terrier the one with the long nose or are they pitbulls aslweel and if anyone knows the breed of pitbulls that have the flat head with the very wide jaws, kinda like a crocidile?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Whats the difference between a pitbull terrier and a bull terrier?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Whats the difference between a pitbull terrier and a bull terrier?

Whats the difference between a pitbull terrier and a bull terrier? Dog Breed Discussions
      is there a difference between either. Is teh bull terrier the one with the long nose or are they pitbulls aslweel and if anyone knows the breed of pitbulls that have the flat head with the very wide jaws, kinda like a crocidile?

Whats the difference between a pitbull terrier and a bull terrier? Dog Breed Discussions
    • A bull terrier is like a "spuds mackensie dog" if you remember him? Here is a pic.http://www.akc.org/breeds/bull_terrier/index.cfm An American Pitt BUll Terrier ( Pitt) does not look much like a bull terrier. Here is a pic.http://www.bulldogbreeds.com/americanpitbullterrier/photos.html Pitts are awesome dogs. I have been around them a lot and they are very smart, friendly, outgoing and just NORMALLY overall great dogs. I currently own a pitt mix that was adopted from my local animal services. HTH?

• i have a pit bull mix and that is one of the most intelligent dogs i have ever seen. i swear he can understand what we are saying. He'll do almost anything you tell him.