How big do black and brown brindle Terrier mixes grow?

Well, i'm looking to adopt a puppy. And i was wondering how big the black and brown brindle Terrier mixes grow. Because i live in an apartment and i can't have a HUGE dog.

Well, i'm looking to adopt a puppy. And i was wondering how big the black and brown brindle Terrier mixes grow. Because i live in an apartment and i can't have a HUGE dog....
    Dog Breed Discussions : How big do black and brown brindle Terrier mixes grow?...

• How big do black and brown brindle Terrier mixes grow?

How big do black and brown brindle Terrier mixes grow? Dog Breed Discussions
      Well, i'm looking to adopt a puppy. And i was wondering how big the black and brown brindle Terrier mixes grow. Because i live in an apartment and i can't have a HUGE dog.

How big do black and brown brindle Terrier mixes grow? Dog Breed Discussions
    • ....just an FYI, I believe "brindle" is referring to the color of the coat. It's whatr they call black and brown when these two colors are mixed together in an animals coat. I also believe all terrier breeds are small to smaller side of medium sized so a good choice for a smaller living space.