Any one have information about a Collie/Basenji mix?

I have seen this mix a few times on Petfinder and like any mix, they're always going to be a bit different, you never know which traits will dominate. However, most tend to have more Collie traits than Basenji traits. I actually considered adopting…

I have seen this mix a few times on Petfinder and like any mix, they're always going to be a bit different, you never know which traits will dominate. However, most tend to have more Collie traits than Basenji traits. I actually considered adopting…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Any one have information about a Collie/Basenji mix?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Any one have information about a Collie/Basenji mix?

Any one have information about a Collie/Basenji mix? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have seen this mix a few times on Petfinder and like any mix, they're always going to be a bit different, you never know which traits will dominate. However, most tend to have more Collie traits than Basenji traits. I actually considered adopting one at one point, because he looked like a big Basenji, but had the biddable obedience and personality of a Collie....without all the barking! Part of what enables the Basenji to be so agile, I think, is their small size. If this mix is on the bigger size, he's not going to be so prone to climb quite as much as a Basenji. Have fun!

Any one have information about a Collie/Basenji mix? Dog Breed Discussions