How could I build something that my Rat Terrier could dig and chase rodents?

I have a rat terrier and I know their traits are to dig. So I want him to dig, But I don't know how I can make something to do that. So... Please help! =)

I have a rat terrier and I know their traits are to dig. So I want him to dig, But I don't know how I can make something to do that. So... Please help! =)...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How could I build something that my Rat Terrier could dig and chase rodents?...

• How could I build something that my Rat Terrier could dig and chase rodents?

How could I build something that my Rat Terrier could dig and chase rodents? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have a rat terrier and I know their traits are to dig. So I want him to dig, But I don't know how I can make something to do that. So... Please help! =)

How could I build something that my Rat Terrier could dig and chase rodents? Dog Breed Discussions
    • You can get your do started in Earthdog trials. Earthdogs trials are using terriers and friends to do exactly what they were bred for: chasining animals(in this case, not live animals but whatever) down holes. This lets a terriers get all that excess energy out and lets the dog do what it was bred for. A lot of terriers enjoy this greatly. Here's a link to the AKC about Earthdog:http://www.akc.org/events/earthdog/getting_started.cfmHope this helps!