How big do you think a boxer/boston terrier mix will get?

I have a female boxer/boston terrier mix. and i was just wondering if anyone had one and about how big do they get.

I have a female boxer/boston terrier mix. and i was just wondering if anyone had one and about how big do they get....
    Dog Breed Discussions : How big do you think a boxer/boston terrier mix will get?...

• How big do you think a boxer/boston terrier mix will get?

How big do you think a boxer/boston terrier mix will get? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have a female boxer/boston terrier mix. and i was just wondering if anyone had one and about how big do they get.

How big do you think a boxer/boston terrier mix will get? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Between 30 and 50 pounds, depending on the individual pup. There is such a size difference between those two breeds that it's very hard to predict.I have a boston terrier / beagle mix but used to have a purebred AKC boxer. I expect you'll have quite the high-energy dog. Hope you adopted!Good luck & best wishes to you & pup.

• It is so hard to predict. We have a Beagle/Border Collie mix in our current puppy class who will end up being Beagle sized, and a Jack Russell/Lab cross who will be jack russell size. How old is your girl & how big is she now? I have a 4 month old Boxer girl who weighs about 25 pounds and is about 16" tall. I beleive from looking at her mom and dad, that she will be about 22" tall and in the 50 - 60# range. The size of the feet is a usually a fairly good indication of adult size.Bostons can be as small as 10# and as large as 30 --so check that out too.