My basenji yelps when she moves or gets touched?

spinal injurybad jointsinternal injuriessomeone beat herjumped off objectfell down stairsshu8t door on herjumped out of caroutside unsupervised, anything

spinal injurybad jointsinternal injuriessomeone beat herjumped off objectfell down stairsshu8t door on herjumped out of caroutside unsupervised, anything...
    Dog Breed Discussions : My basenji yelps when she moves or gets touched?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My basenji yelps when she moves or gets touched?

My basenji yelps when she moves or gets touched? Dog Breed Discussions
      spinal injurybad jointsinternal injuriessomeone beat herjumped off objectfell down stairsshu8t door on herjumped out of caroutside unsupervised, anything

My basenji yelps when she moves or gets touched? Dog Breed Discussions
    • There are so many things that could be causing your dog to yelp when she moves or is touched. We are not vets and it would be impossible for us to diagnose your Basenji. You need to get off your computer, find an Emergency Vet (they are open 24/7) and get your dog in NOW. There is something serious going on with your dog and this cannot wait. She's in a lot of pain and you need to find out what's causing it and hopefully be able to get it treated before she gets any worse than she already is. In the meantime, try to keep her as calm and quiet as possible. She could have seriously injured herself or it's something internal. Please for her sake don't wait any longer and make her suffer. Get her to an E-Vet now.