What's the typical size of a white terrier dog mixed with a pomeranian dog?

I have a dog that's supposedly half white terrier and half pomeranian and I know that these dogs separately are about 7-12 inches, but she's about 22 inches. So, I just want to know if that's normal or if there's a chance that they got her race mixed up.

I have a dog that's supposedly half white terrier and half pomeranian and I know that these dogs separately are about 7-12 inches, but she's about 22 inches. So, I just want to know if that's normal or if there's a chance that they got her race mixed up....
    Dog Breed Discussions : What's the typical size of a white terrier dog mixed with a pomeranian dog?...

• What's the typical size of a white terrier dog mixed with a pomeranian dog?

What's the typical size of a white terrier dog mixed with a pomeranian dog? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have a dog that's supposedly half white terrier and half pomeranian and I know that these dogs separately are about 7-12 inches, but she's about 22 inches. So, I just want to know if that's normal or if there's a chance that they got her race mixed up.

What's the typical size of a white terrier dog mixed with a pomeranian dog? Dog Breed Discussions