What is a good food for me to feed my Boston Terrier?

I have a nine month old boston terrier. He has a very sensitive stomache, I have a tried a few different types of food including Blue Buffalo and Natural Choice but he still is very gassy. And its pretty gross. Any suggestions?

I have a nine month old boston terrier. He has a very sensitive stomache, I have a tried a few different types of food including Blue Buffalo and Natural Choice but he still is very gassy. And its pretty gross. Any suggestions?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What is a good food for me to feed my Boston Terrier?...

• What is a good food for me to feed my Boston Terrier?

What is a good food for me to feed my Boston Terrier? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have a nine month old boston terrier. He has a very sensitive stomache, I have a tried a few different types of food including Blue Buffalo and Natural Choice but he still is very gassy. And its pretty gross. Any suggestions?

What is a good food for me to feed my Boston Terrier? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I have a Boston Terrier, too. I tried many different kinds of food including Blue Buffalo and Natural Balance, and finally found Wellness 5 Mix Lamb in the green bag. It is great! He seems to have a problem with chicken and corn. Now with the Wellness lamb, he has no more gas and his poop is much more solid. Plus he loves the taste!

• my dog is 5 years old and she has major digestive problems. she just had a 4 day explosive diarreha run. not fun.the vet thinks she has a food allergy.she said the best thing to try is the fish and potato food. "normal" proteins can be causing an allergic reaction. fish protein is uaually not typical for most dogs, so try that. i had a friend that had a boston terrier and it had the WORST gas! maybe it's in the breed? lol!

• That has to do with the breed and I would suggest that you contact or join a group of Boston lovers. The breeder may also know how to help this breed problem. I hope that Boston owners can help you. They are fun little guys and perhaps playing in the wide open out doors can help.

• My last dog lived for 16 years and he was a golden retriever ( you probably know they usually only live about 12 years ) and he too had sensitive stomach. Back then, one of my friends told me that dogs are descended from wolves, therefore I think that meat is most preferable diet for dogs. Dogs (wolves) are basically carnivorous in nature (at least biologically). So grains, fruit and cereals will only add up fat to their health causing them diabetes.I gave my dog home made dog food and it worked for him. He lived a healthy life thereafter. Hope it does for you too.http://www.knowbetterpetfood.com/dog_foodhttp://www.knowbetterpetfood.com/balanced_raw_meat_dog_food