Would anyone happen to know where i could find some either free or cheap boston terrier puppies in alabama?

I am trying to find a Boston Terrier puppy for my mom as a special Christmas gift and I have looked everywhere and I can't find him. Please if anyone knows where some are in Alabama please contact me and answer this.

Would anyone happen to know where i could find some either free or cheap boston terrier puppies in alabama?

I am trying to find a Boston Terrier puppy for my mom as a special Christmas gift and I have looked everywhere and I can't find him. Please if anyone knows where some are in Alabama please contact me and answer this....
    Dog Breed Discussions : Would anyone happen to know where i could find some either free or cheap boston terrier puppies in alabama?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Would anyone happen to know where i could find some either free or cheap boston terrier puppies in alabama?

Would anyone happen to know where i could find some either free or cheap boston terrier puppies in alabama? Dog Breed Discussions
      I am trying to find a Boston Terrier puppy for my mom as a special Christmas gift and I have looked everywhere and I can't find him. Please if anyone knows where some are in Alabama please contact me and answer this.

Would anyone happen to know where i could find some either free or cheap boston terrier puppies in alabama? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Try the Classifieds, Craigslist, or the closest animal shelter/pound. A lot of times, people run into situations where they can't care for a pet and just want to find someone that has a loving home for that pet. Animal shelters are a great place to look and you'll also be rescuing a life :)

• Oh yes because what better gift to give your mother, the woman who gave you life, raised you fed you clothed and sheltered you etc, than a poorly bred free or cheap BT that will probably cost her a pretty penny to keep alive and healthy.1. No pets as gifts2. No surprise gift pets.3. Free/Cheap do not always make for a good pet4. The closer it gets to X-mas the more likely everyone and their mother with a poorly bred litter is going to be wanting at least 300 for a pup5.If and when your mother wants a BT, and is ready and able to have one she will get one.

• you should never buy a dog online. u should always get one from the animal shelter. do you know what puppy mills are? look it up! its terrifying! sorry for the exclamation mark- i'm super passionate about animal welfare awareness so please do not get a dog from a pet store or from a back yard breeder or a family who's dog just had puppies. there are countless dogs and other animals waiting for a great you could provide them.

• Why would someone give you a free/cheap Boston Terrier? No reputable breeder sells pups/dogs for Christmas presents. Not even an unscrupulous backyard greeder is going to give you a free/cheap dog. You can contact http://www.thebostonterrierclubofamerica.org to find reputable breeders.Even a shelter/rescue is going to charge a fee. Find your Mom something else, not living, for Christmas.

• BT's are not going to be cheap, but for purebred's, they are not expensive, either.Rather than get a badly bred, or sick puppy, there are Boston Terrier Rescue groups that are wonderful. Bear in mind they will want to come and check our your house, ask lots of questions, etc. The process will take several weeks.There have been some other comments about buying dogs as presents that you should consider. Depending on group, etc, expect to pay around $300-400.