What coat colors are more specifically seen in a rat terrier?

I've read that rat terriers can come up with lots of coat colors. Plus the appearance was a bit normal or common looking dog. I was thinking how the breeders can classify if it's a rat terrier or not?

I've read that rat terriers can come up with lots of coat colors. Plus the appearance was a bit normal or common looking dog. I was thinking how the breeders can classify if it's a rat terrier or not?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What coat colors are more specifically seen in a rat terrier?...

• What coat colors are more specifically seen in a rat terrier?

What coat colors are more specifically seen in a rat terrier? Dog Breed Discussions
      I've read that rat terriers can come up with lots of coat colors. Plus the appearance was a bit normal or common looking dog. I was thinking how the breeders can classify if it's a rat terrier or not?

What coat colors are more specifically seen in a rat terrier? Dog Breed Discussions
    • The usual coat colors of Rat Terriers are black and tan. But you can also see some ranges range from chocolate, blue-white, red, white, sables and lemon. Patterns can either be spots or freckles.You can spot a Rat Terrier by its compact and muscled body and their pointed ears .