What home recipe for a dog (Basset Hound) that has kidney failure?

I'm looking for a home recipe for a 11 year old Basset Hound that has kidney failure? Yes, I know where are foods out there for this. But I've always made my food for them and I want to keep doing so. Please help!!!

I'm looking for a home recipe for a 11 year old Basset Hound that has kidney failure? Yes, I know where are foods out there for this. But I've always made my food for them and I want to keep doing so. Please help!!!...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What home recipe for a dog (Basset Hound) that has kidney failure?...

• What home recipe for a dog (Basset Hound) that has kidney failure?

What home recipe for a dog (Basset Hound) that has kidney failure? Dog Breed Discussions
      I'm looking for a home recipe for a 11 year old Basset Hound that has kidney failure? Yes, I know where are foods out there for this. But I've always made my food for them and I want to keep doing so. Please help!!!

What home recipe for a dog (Basset Hound) that has kidney failure? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Please join Yahoo's K9KidneyDiet group. They have many recipes available for different kidney and bladder issues.5 years ago they helped me find the "Fuzzer Diet" for a dog who had calcium oxylate stones. He's still alive and well thanks to that homemade diet!http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/K9KidneyDiet/