What are the pro,s and cons of Basset Hounds?

Hi everybody!!!:) I adopted an 8 year old Basset Hound. I am enjoying every min. Of it. But I am also finding little things like howling all the time that bot every one likes. What do you like and not like to much about your long eared friend? Thanks for…

Hi everybody!!!:) I adopted an 8 year old Basset Hound. I am enjoying every min. Of it. But I am also finding little things like howling all the time that bot every one likes. What do you like and not like to much about your long eared friend? Thanks for…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What are the pro,s and cons of Basset Hounds?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are the pro,s and cons of Basset Hounds?

What are the pro,s and cons of Basset Hounds? Dog Breed Discussions
      Hi everybody!!!:) I adopted an 8 year old Basset Hound. I am enjoying every min. Of it. But I am also finding little things like howling all the time that bot every one likes. What do you like and not like to much about your long eared friend? Thanks for your time+mm

What are the pro,s and cons of Basset Hounds? Dog Breed Discussions
    • WHAT I LIKE ABOUT BASSETS - - they are string and sturdy, gentle dogs!- medium sized, not too big or small.- so good natured - calm, dignified and friendly!- they love everyone - even the postman!- Their clownish behavior..they will make you laugh!- Forever tail wagging!- Amazingly cute!WHAT I DON'T LIKE ABOUT BASSETS - - Baying and howling (when bored).- Hard to train and housebreak - a bit stubborn.- They steal food of counter tops!- Slobbering and drooling...i keep walking around mine with a mop!- heavy shedding - those tiny hairs...ughhh!- Farting...and yes, it stinks!Overall, a wonderful, good natured four legged buddy for anyone. I love my 4 bassets...chloe, max, buddy and ginger!