How to Make my Hound Mix stop biting and be more gentle?

My girlfriend's Chi-Poo had to move in with me because of her parents. I already have a 5 Month old Hound mix (She's just a little bit bigger than a beagle, but has standard beagle marks) that freaking chews on everything, and I need to know how to make…

My girlfriend's Chi-Poo had to move in with me because of her parents. I already have a 5 Month old Hound mix (She's just a little bit bigger than a beagle, but has standard beagle marks) that freaking chews on everything, and I need to know how to make…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How to Make my Hound Mix stop biting and be more gentle?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to Make my Hound Mix stop biting and be more gentle?

How to Make my Hound Mix stop biting and be more gentle? Dog Breed Discussions
      My girlfriend's Chi-Poo had to move in with me because of her parents. I already have a 5 Month old Hound mix (She's just a little bit bigger than a beagle, but has standard beagle marks) that freaking chews on everything, and I need to know how to make sure she won't go chewing on this 5 pound Chi-poo and to be gentle with it. Suggestions?

How to Make my Hound Mix stop biting and be more gentle? Dog Breed Discussions
    • hi,Mouthing and biting are natural, normal behaviors; all puppies do it. During teething (generally starting around four months), the urge to mouth is extra powerful because it feels good on your pups' tender gums. Lacking opposable thumbs, puppies also use their mouths to catch, carry, and play, making it all the more crucial that they learn how to control themselves in the presence of human skin.here's a treatment:http://dogtime.com/biting-and-mouthing.htmlhope this helps.