Is it normal for a rabbit to breathe with its mouth slightly open?

My rabbit breathes with his mouth slightly open and he makes these weird sort of whispering sounds. He still eats and drinks normaly and he has had this for a while. Please help!

My rabbit breathes with his mouth slightly open and he makes these weird sort of whispering sounds. He still eats and drinks normaly and he has had this for a while. Please help!...
    Other Pet Discussions : Is it normal for a rabbit to breathe with its mouth slightly open?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is it normal for a rabbit to breathe with its mouth slightly open?

Is it normal for a rabbit to breathe with its mouth slightly open? Other Pet Discussions
      My rabbit breathes with his mouth slightly open and he makes these weird sort of whispering sounds. He still eats and drinks normaly and he has had this for a while. Please help!

Is it normal for a rabbit to breathe with its mouth slightly open? Other Pet Discussions
    • Hi there.The whispering sounds you are hearing is your bunny wheezing. It sounds to me like your rabbit has a respiratory problem. Please contact your vet as soon as possible!I hope I helped you out - good luck with your rabbit.