Where can I find a basset hound puppy for less than 500 dollars?

My boyfriend and I are looking to buy our first dog. We find the floppy ears and stubby legs of the basset hound very cute. We want to buy one as soon as possible. But, we don't want to spend too much on him or her.

My boyfriend and I are looking to buy our first dog. We find the floppy ears and stubby legs of the basset hound very cute. We want to buy one as soon as possible. But, we don't want to spend too much on him or her....
    Dog Breed Discussions : Where can I find a basset hound puppy for less than 500 dollars?...

• Where can I find a basset hound puppy for less than 500 dollars?

Where can I find a basset hound puppy for less than 500 dollars? Dog Breed Discussions
      My boyfriend and I are looking to buy our first dog. We find the floppy ears and stubby legs of the basset hound very cute. We want to buy one as soon as possible. But, we don't want to spend too much on him or her.

Where can I find a basset hound puppy for less than 500 dollars? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Locate a rescue group for basset hounds and see if they have any puppies available. They may not have itty bitty puppies but young dogs under a year. Also search on petfinder.com