Where could i get a afghan hound in southaven mississippi?

PLEASE dont say petfinder because i already tried, Is there anyway else i can i find a afghan hound near me?

PLEASE dont say petfinder because i already tried, Is there anyway else i can i find a afghan hound near me?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Where could i get a afghan hound in southaven mississippi?...

• Where could i get a afghan hound in southaven mississippi?

Where could i get a afghan hound in southaven mississippi? Dog Breed Discussions
      PLEASE dont say petfinder because i already tried, Is there anyway else i can i find a afghan hound near me?

Where could i get a afghan hound in southaven mississippi? Dog Breed Discussions
    • If the AKC website didn't list breeders near you then try going to nearby dog show, breeders will come to the show and you can meet them there. Though flying to pick up a puppy in a nearby state can be less then $400 round trip so that would probably be a viable alternative.

• Check out afghansonline.com. The website is for Afghan owners to advertise their upcoming/current litters, show wins, pet memorials, art, etc. You could also go to a few dogs shows and speak to the breeders, if they don't have anything available they'll probably know someone who does. Many breeders are also willing to ship to the right owner, so don't be afraid to ask if you find one you're interested in. By the way what are you looking for in an Afghan Hound. Do you want one for a pet, show, lure coursing, etc.?