Will a female basset hound get along well with a shih tzu puppy?

I have a 3 months old female basset hound, and I'm planning to get another puppy (female shih tzu).. will they get along together?

I have a 3 months old female basset hound, and I'm planning to get another puppy (female shih tzu).. will they get along together?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Will a female basset hound get along well with a shih tzu puppy?...

• Will a female basset hound get along well with a shih tzu puppy?

Will a female basset hound get along well with a shih tzu puppy? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have a 3 months old female basset hound, and I'm planning to get another puppy (female shih tzu).. will they get along together?

Will a female basset hound get along well with a shih tzu puppy? Dog Breed Discussions
    • There is no reason why they would have problems getting along with eachother... It may take them a few days to establish which dog is dominant but it could take as little as an hour or so. Both breeds are pretty easygoing and females tend to be less agressive than males so they should so fine together.

• You think because they're different breeds they might not get along? That's like asking if your black son will get along with the white children in his kindergarten class. Silly.These questions are asked soooo much, can you search yahoo answers before asking a question please?! The same is true for all dogs of all ages of all sexes of all breeds!

• You will never know how dogs will get along with one another. Each dog is an individual with their own personality. Some can be lovers and some can be not so much. Just be careful when introducing them!