What would a west highland terrier basset hound mix look like?

And also it is the westie that is pregnant. Basset hounds are slightly larger, will this cause birth/ pregnancy problems?

And also it is the westie that is pregnant. Basset hounds are slightly larger, will this cause birth/ pregnancy problems?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What would a west highland terrier basset hound mix look like?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What would a west highland terrier basset hound mix look like?

What would a west highland terrier basset hound mix look like? Dog Breed Discussions
      And also it is the westie that is pregnant. Basset hounds are slightly larger, will this cause birth/ pregnancy problems?

What would a west highland terrier basset hound mix look like? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Basset Hounds are quite a bit bigger then a westie. A basset is 12 to 15 inches high and a westie is 9-12, and a westie weighs in at about 10-15pounds and a basset is 50-60 if not more. I sure do hope you have a nice savings account, because your dog is going to need a c-section.If I was you I would take my dog in for a abort and spay.

• Yeah - what WOULD a west highland terrier basset hound mix look like is about right.The WOULD bit anyway, Your dog might die trying to find out herself so best make arrangements for a c-section or at least get the vet involved now. Totally irresponsible to allow this to happen.