why does my basset hound continiously squat to poop when i take her for walks?

i love to go on walks and would love to take my basset hound with me to the park, however, she squats to poop every minute or so. nothing comes out, but she she only does this when i take her on walks. its embarrassing and not enjoyable to walk with her,…

i love to go on walks and would love to take my basset hound with me to the park, however, she squats to poop every minute or so. nothing comes out, but she she only does this when i take her on walks. its embarrassing and not enjoyable to walk with her,…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : why does my basset hound continiously squat to poop when i take her for walks?...

• why does my basset hound continiously squat to poop when i take her for walks?

why does my basset hound continiously squat to poop when i take her for walks? Dog Breed Discussions
      i love to go on walks and would love to take my basset hound with me to the park, however, she squats to poop every minute or so. nothing comes out, but she she only does this when i take her on walks. its embarrassing and not enjoyable to walk with her, so i dont take her with me anymore. can someone please tell me why she might do this?

why does my basset hound continiously squat to poop when i take her for walks? Dog Breed Discussions