Is my Canon 10 MP camera good for clicking photos of my hound while she's sprinting? How do i do it?

I have a Chippiparai hound and she runs faster than my motorcycle. I clocked her speeds at 60 km/hr and it's almost impossible to click a picture that isn't blurred when she sprints. Please help me find a good camera and also tips on how to get the ideal…

Is my Canon 10 MP camera good for clicking photos of my hound while she's sprinting? How do i do it?

I have a Chippiparai hound and she runs faster than my motorcycle. I clocked her speeds at 60 km/hr and it's almost impossible to click a picture that isn't blurred when she sprints. Please help me find a good camera and also tips on how to get the ideal…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Is my Canon 10 MP camera good for clicking photos of my hound while she's sprinting? How do i do it?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is my Canon 10 MP camera good for clicking photos of my hound while she's sprinting? How do i do it?

Is my Canon 10 MP camera good for clicking photos of my hound while she's sprinting? How do i do it? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have a Chippiparai hound and she runs faster than my motorcycle. I clocked her speeds at 60 km/hr and it's almost impossible to click a picture that isn't blurred when she sprints. Please help me find a good camera and also tips on how to get the ideal photo will be appreciated. Thanks

Is my Canon 10 MP camera good for clicking photos of my hound while she's sprinting? How do i do it? Dog Breed Discussions
    • hi, some camera's have a function where it takes 10-20 photo's straight after each other. that would be ideal for taking fast shots. also you might be able to change the shutter time. if you can, you want it set to the shortest amount of time possible. that way you should only get clear shots. good luck getting that shot.