How much does a Basset Hound cost?

I'm not looking for a pure bred dog racer that gets gold medals and all that stuff. Just a nice house dog :] but i have no idea about the pricing. So how much on average are non pure-bred basset hound adults and puppies?

I'm not looking for a pure bred dog racer that gets gold medals and all that stuff. Just a nice house dog :] but i have no idea about the pricing. So how much on average are non pure-bred basset hound adults and puppies?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How much does a Basset Hound cost?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How much does a Basset Hound cost?

How much does a Basset Hound cost? Dog Breed Discussions
      I'm not looking for a pure bred dog racer that gets gold medals and all that stuff. Just a nice house dog :] but i have no idea about the pricing. So how much on average are non pure-bred basset hound adults and puppies?

How much does a Basset Hound cost? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Search petfinder.com for Bassets and Basset mixes available for adoption in your area. The general range of adoption fees is $150-$250 and the dog comes up-to-date on all shots, spayed/neutered, and (most likely) microchipped. Good luck on your search.