What is the average weight of a 10 month old American Walker Hound?

I have an American Walker Hound that is 10 months old and I would like to know the average weight. If somebody could give me an accurate answer it would be greatly appreciated. Thank You! :)the exact breed is an American Walker Hound

I have an American Walker Hound that is 10 months old and I would like to know the average weight. If somebody could give me an accurate answer it would be greatly appreciated. Thank You! :)the exact breed is an American Walker Hound...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What is the average weight of a 10 month old American Walker Hound?...

• What is the average weight of a 10 month old American Walker Hound?

What is the average weight of a 10 month old American Walker Hound? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have an American Walker Hound that is 10 months old and I would like to know the average weight. If somebody could give me an accurate answer it would be greatly appreciated. Thank You! :)the exact breed is an American Walker Hound

What is the average weight of a 10 month old American Walker Hound? Dog Breed Discussions