Where can I find a Basset Hound club in Central FL?

I recently adopted a 2 year old Basset Hound mix (with German Shepherd). I would love to find a local Basset Hound club that where he could find more friends and where I could learn more about the breed.

I recently adopted a 2 year old Basset Hound mix (with German Shepherd). I would love to find a local Basset Hound club that where he could find more friends and where I could learn more about the breed....
    Dog Breed Discussions : Where can I find a Basset Hound club in Central FL?...

• Where can I find a Basset Hound club in Central FL?

Where can I find a Basset Hound club in Central FL? Dog Breed Discussions
      I recently adopted a 2 year old Basset Hound mix (with German Shepherd). I would love to find a local Basset Hound club that where he could find more friends and where I could learn more about the breed.

Where can I find a Basset Hound club in Central FL? Dog Breed Discussions
    • The only centrally located club is in Myakka City.These club's purpose is to educate folks on the breed, host specialty events and provide a meeting for local and regional fanciers. They are an excellent place to start!Suncoast Basset Hound ClubJudith Ann Wallace - Secretary9922 289th St. EastMyakka City, FL 34251941 322-2389Email: [email protected]