Does anybody know a Transylvanian hound breeder in the USA?

We are trying to buy a Transylvanian hound for ourself. We have browsed around but can't find anywhere a breeder. If you have any help please let me know. Thanks a lotI have already tried everything unfortunately Melody Reed is not breeding this kind of…

We are trying to buy a Transylvanian hound for ourself. We have browsed around but can't find anywhere a breeder. If you have any help please let me know. Thanks a lotI have already tried everything unfortunately Melody Reed is not breeding this kind of…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Does anybody know a Transylvanian hound breeder in the USA?...

• Does anybody know a Transylvanian hound breeder in the USA?

Does anybody know a Transylvanian hound breeder in the USA? Dog Breed Discussions
      We are trying to buy a Transylvanian hound for ourself. We have browsed around but can't find anywhere a breeder. If you have any help please let me know. Thanks a lotI have already tried everything unfortunately Melody Reed is not breeding this kind of dog anymore and the Fox paw farm doesn't have any contact info. The e-mail address they provide online is not working. If anybody happens to know how to contact them would be great. Thanks

Does anybody know a Transylvanian hound breeder in the USA? Dog Breed Discussions
    • You haven't browsed to hard because I just found at least 11 pages of info on these dogs. Just type in transylvanianhounds.com and do a yahoo search. Two names I remember is Melody Reed and Foxfire Farms as breeders