How much should I pay for a 10 month old Basset Hound?

I saw an add for a 10 month old Basset Hound on a website and I was just wondering if $300 would be too much to pay for a Basset of that age?

I saw an add for a 10 month old Basset Hound on a website and I was just wondering if $300 would be too much to pay for a Basset of that age?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How much should I pay for a 10 month old Basset Hound?...

• How much should I pay for a 10 month old Basset Hound?

How much should I pay for a 10 month old Basset Hound? Dog Breed Discussions
      I saw an add for a 10 month old Basset Hound on a website and I was just wondering if $300 would be too much to pay for a Basset of that age?

How much should I pay for a 10 month old Basset Hound? Dog Breed Discussions
    • That is a good price, as basset hounds like any other dogs aren't supposed to be cheap, as they're not supposed to be 1,000$ either. I looked up others, and I saw that a 4 week old went for 500$, and that price is good enough. Basset hounds are in the 200-600$ range, so they're not supposed to be expensive.hope this helps ;)

• It depends on why they are rehoming it. If it is coming from a reputable breeder and is a dog that has been returned to them, has been neutered, is current on all shots, has a health guarantee of some sort and has had puppy kindergarten training, it is not too much to pay. If one or more of those items are missing, time to ask what is wrong with the puppy.