Where can I buy a boar hound in California?

My husband wants a boar hound (Hagrid's dog Fang, from Harry Potter) and I cannot seem to find anywhere that breeds them. Help please?

My husband wants a boar hound (Hagrid's dog Fang, from Harry Potter) and I cannot seem to find anywhere that breeds them. Help please?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Where can I buy a boar hound in California?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Where can I buy a boar hound in California?

Where can I buy a boar hound in California? Dog Breed Discussions
      My husband wants a boar hound (Hagrid's dog Fang, from Harry Potter) and I cannot seem to find anywhere that breeds them. Help please?

Where can I buy a boar hound in California? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Why don't you try and look on the Internet ?Some sites show pictures of dogs and puppies that are for sale.And just because they are on the internet, don't mean they are not good healthy dogs ! Just find a site that sells they, type in where your looking to buy your dog from, and choose one you like, then all you have to do is contact the owner who is selling them !Good Luck !

• "boar hound"?You mean a dog that was bred to hunt boar?Or do you mean a pet mastiff like the one your husband fancies?My prescription? A great deal more of research, since all you seem to know is that it looks like the dog on HP.